Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wow!

Thank you Thank you Thank you to Jean at Diving into 2nd grade for nominating me for two blog awards! I love how all of you look out for us newbies! I'm so excited to be part of this community, I feel so blessed.

Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Check!
2. Include a link to their blog. Check!
3. Include the Award image in your post. Check!
4. Give seven random facts about yourself. Check
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award. Half check!
6. When nominating include a link to their blog. Check!
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated. Check!

Let's see seven random things about me... Can I do eight? I love the number 8! :)

1. My husband and I eloped in Florida on 08-08-08.
2.  I'm a fourth generation teacher.
3. I love Starbucks! I like iced lattes and pumpkin spice lattes during pumpkin spice season! As if you couldn't tell from my header and signature!
4. I'm an only child.
5. I've spent the last 8 weeks in Kansas City while my husband worked. Yes, no cleaning or cooking for 8 weeks!
6. I love reality T.V.
7. I hate onions! ew, makes me gag just thinking about it!
8. I love the color red, especially in my house.

My nominees for the Versatile Blogger award are:
Teach with the Colors of the Wind
Happy Literacy
Kathy's Coordinated Class
Teaching Third
All Things Teachery and More
I Heart Teaching Elementary
My Second Sense
Primarily Speaking

For the Liebster Blog
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you. Check!
2. Post the award to your blog. Check!
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers. Check!
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award. Check!

My nominees for the Liebster Blog award are:
Teach with the Colors of the Wind
Happy Literacy
Timeouts and Tootsie Rolls
Kathy's Coordinated Class
Teaching Third

Thank you again Jean! I would love if you joined my {giveaway}, I'm giving away my Common Core Math Assessment for second and third grade!


1 comment:

  1. This took forever, but thank you for the award and thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!