Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Treasures Leveled Readers Search


In my quest to figure out what leveled readers I have from our basal, Treasures, I found this great website.

I don't use the basal, but I do use the supplemental readers that come with the program for my listening center. With this website you are able to search by keyword, genre, grade level,  skill, text feature etc. I thought this was really handy because I was able to find the books I wanted to use in my listening center by their topic and skill. You don't need to login to use this feature.

Check it out {here}!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I sometimes pick out books that our too hard for kids because my own kids are such advanced readers! I am your newest follower--thanks for you sweet comment on my covered wagons. Drop by and visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!