Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Made It





I'm excited to see another round of Monday Made It. Thank you to Tara @ Fourth Grade Frolics for hosting! For this weeks project I was inspired by Julie at 4th Grade Haps and Hacks and her project last week.

 
So I pretty much took her project and made it with what I had on hand. I, of course, made it polka dot and teal.

I used some letters I all ready had and I think they are a little small. I am waiting to laminate when I get home. You can't really tell in the pic, but the teal alternates between a flowery print and polka dot print.  I think it will look so cute hanging outside my door!!

I also made a dry erase frame that was inspired by the many pinterest pins of the same nature! If it was your idea, you rock!

This is silver glittery paper, with scraps for the corners. The clear sayings are clear stamps I took apart to keep the stickers. They say Believe to remind me of God's promise and "You are my sunshine" to remind me of my hubby.

I think it's a little something to make me smile on my desk! Plus, my desk becomes such a mess of papers by the end of the day that I usually can't find my to-do list! Problem solved!

10 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the sparkly paper too!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the welcome sign. I made one this week too!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. The welcome sign is so cute! Thanks for sharing. I am a new follower and am looking forward to reading more.
    Happy Teaching,
    Laura
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to share.

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects!

    Sherri

    Books, Blocks and Baskets

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turned out great - thanks for sharing these cute ideas! p.s. I love your Starbucks-esque signature pic. Happy to have found your blog & be your newest follower!
    :) Antonia @ forkin4th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I love Starbucks, can you tell? :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!