Friday, July 20, 2012

Target Dollar Spot, how I love you!

I dragged my husband to 3 separate Targets so far these past two weeks. We have been out of town all summer for him to work, so we only have a rental car that I can't drive. He sure loves the dollar spot! Actually, I appreciate him for humoring me and my dollar spot obsession. Here's a few pics of what I picked up my first trip. I'll post the second and third trip later!

Everything I got! (notice the tiny erasers! love them!

The polka dot stuff: mechanical pencils, a dry erase to-do list, polka dot labels, outstanding student award, pencil holder, ribbon handled bucket and decorative paper clips!
The teal blue things: yes, my classroom is teal! So we have Dr. Seuss bags, accordion files, a foldable bin, and labels!
I'm hoping to use the Dr. Seuss bags to send home with students that need extra reading practice at home. The polka dot stuff is for my desk and I have no idea what to do with the teal accordion files or labels. I'm going to put one tiny eraser at each table group.

What's caught your eye lately? Any interesting Dollar Spot finds I need to look for?

1 comment:

  1. LOVING the target finds! I need to go check out what I can find...

    ☼ Kate
    To The Square Inch

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!