Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Monday er.. Tuesday! Made It!

Ok, so I'm a little late to the party, but this week so far has been crazy! I worked like a mad woman in my classroom yesterday and I had jury duty all day today! No fun!

The first thing to share, I did not actually make, my mother in law did! How awesome is that?


She painted them turquoise and added black polka dots. I love how they jazz up my library area.

The second project I worked on this week was labels for my literacy centers. The square ones are for the pocket chart and round are for the tables and buckets that the centers are at.


If only I could find a teal blue pocket chart, I would be happy! Why are they only in primary colors?

I'm off to laminate so I have some more stuff to cut out during jury duty.

3 comments:

  1. Target's dollar isle had some darker blue smaller pocket charts. I lucked out and found a few today. I believe they're about 41"x12" ish inches.

    Cute stuff!

    Ashley @ Fierce in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your READ letters!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my Monday Made Its! I'm now following you too :)

    Lindsey
    Teaching Snip-Its

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!