Thursday, December 6, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness


I have been having so much fun the last couple of days. I introduced my class to Random of Acts of Kindness, thanks to a post on Farley's blog Oh Boy Fourth Grade. I changed mine slightly from her because I didn't want to have Christmas in there for the non-believers. On Wednesday, my class wrote notes to the principal and assistant principal. Today, the assistant principal thanked "the secret writers" over the announcements and my class was so excited. We are not telling anyone it is us and my class is having so much fun being sneaky.

Today we gave pencils and cards to another class. The kiddos were so cute sneaking down the hall, not talking and placing their cards on each students'  desk. I heard the teacher talking about the surprise and I had to try so hard with my poker face! She said she's passing it on tomorrow to another class. I hope it goes all over the school!

Anyone else showing holiday cheer by being kind? I would love to hear your stories!

Download for FREE {here}!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and the shout out here... I look forward to seeing your RAK cards :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!