Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Break

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas holiday. I had a great time with my family. I'm now busy working on remodeling my house (ok, hubby is doing most of it but I'm great moral support). I'm busy catching up on school stuff to and I just started my dossier (ah!! it's crazy!)

I'm, of course, thinking about the first days back in January, and one of the first things I am going to revisit is my SMART goal packet.


We start NWEA testing a couple weeks into January, and I use this packet for student goal setting. We talk about where they need to be by the end of the year, where they should be now, and test taking strategies to help them do well.

I talk more about how I use the other forms in this post, Goal Settting. Check it out at TpT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!