Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cyber Monday!

Picture
Thank you Ashley for the cutest latte drinking snowman ever!

I have been busy making last minute changes to a few products I have been waiting to post! My most recent product is Multiplication Sundaes. Considering I'm starting multiplication on Monday I thought it would be a good time to finish it!

This has everything you need to use sundaes as a reward for timed multiplication tests. The quizzes are included as well as the sundae cut-outs, end of year certificates, teacher grid, class graph and flash cards! They are all super cute and decorated with sundae. Talk about a constant reminder of the goal!



I hope all of you will enjoy the Cyber Monday sale!

You can browse my store here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!