Friday, October 19, 2012

Top 8 Tech Sites for Test Prep~ Math Magician


It's been awhile, but I am back at sharing some of the resources I use for my students on the computer.

#4- Math Magician
Math Magician is an interesting way to practice boring math facts! I have my students start with addition and go on through subtraction and multiplication. Level One gives 50 facts in 2 and a half minutes, and Level Two is 100 problems in 5 minutes. The format is pretty simple and easy to use.
 This site used to allow you to chose which fact to practice, such as multiplying by 2, but as far as I can see this is no longer an option. Another downfall of this program is if your computer runs really slow the timer seems to take longer than the set amount of time.

Overall, this is an interesting and engaging way to practice math facts! Anyone else use this program or have another way to practice facts on the computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!